If your child is ill, it is Tiny town’s strict policy NOT to accept a child into the Nursery that:
- Has a high temperature or fever
- Has any contagious infection e.g chicken pox, measles, mumps, etc.
- Obviously lethargic and generally unwell.
- A green runny nose and swollen eyes that may be the start of or the result of a heavy cold.
- An unexplained rash or open sores.
- Any eye infection.
To return to the Nursery, we require a certificate of clean health for your child from a doctor.
Administering of First Aid
If a child has an injury, it will be treated immediately and an accident or incident report prepared for the parent to view and sign on the same day. If a head injury occurs, a parent will be informed immediately.